This corn bread is super easy to make and equally delicious to eat. It was ready in about half an hour I ate it with vegan chili and taco sauce, but it could just as easily be eaten as dessert or breakfast. Adjust the sweetness with more or less agave syrup.
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup mix of buckwheat flour, rice flour and durra flour (or any flour of your choice)
- 1,5 teaspoons baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (or fresh squeezed lemon juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl and then mix it all together. Add the batter evenly to the muffin forms. I makes about ten small muffins.